User feedback is crucial for any company on its road to success. The goal is not to develop features just for the sake of developing, but rather develop features that will actually bring value to the end-user, and accommodate widely requested features and improvement suggestions that come straight for your community of users. We all know the customer is always right… 😉
Surveys are a common method to uncover what your users really want, and in general, they help us discover trending topics across our industry. Surveys not only provide us with answers to important questions on diverse topics, but above all, they give a voice to the respondents – the community. That’s exactly what we aim for when creating our surveys about TestProject, trying to reflect on what YOU feel, what needs to be changed, improved, added, and all according to YOUR needs.
User Feedback Stats: Deep Dive 🌊
Over the past couple of months, we’ve conducted various surveys among our community and wanted to take this opportunity and thank all the participants for their insightful feedback, and share some interesting results with you. Let’s dive into the results!
Out of 431 respondents, 96.4% said that their overall quality rate of TestProject is between 4-5 (5 being the highest), 84.8% said that their first impression when using TestProject was: “I love it!” 💗, and 90.2% answered “Absolutely” to the question of whether they’d recommend TestProject to a friend 👫
As far as it goes with support, you know it’s one of our top priorities here at TestProject. We even got recognition as a Gartner Peer Insights Customer’s Choice for Software Test Automation in 2020 (we’d love for you to help us achieve the same goal in 2021 by submitting your feedback here 💪). So it comes as no surprise that even in our recent survey, 94.7% of respondents rated TestProject’s Support team between 4-5 (5 being the highest) 😍
In fact, a repeated feedback throughout the entire survey was your love for our support team. Here are just a few of the comments you’ve shared: “Quickest support and fasted development”, “I love that you answer questions quickly”, “fast response from technical support”, “The team is answering every question I have in the forum”, “Very friendly and supportive”, “I will ALWAYS get an answer on my questions.”, “They are all friendly and open to any questions.” 🙏
As you know, the entire team is always available to help you with all of your automation efforts, on numerous support channels:
- In-app chat within the TestProject platform
- Active forum
- Support email at [email protected]
- Live demo events every week!
One of the things we like the most is receiving your feature requests and improvement suggestions – it makes make us thrive and work hard to continue providing you with the best test automation platform out there, that will fit your exact hopes and needs. Here are a couple of your top requests, and we can say without a doubt that they’ve all entered our 2021 roadmap! Some of them are even coming up this Tuesday, March 16th, at our big v2.0 Next Gen reveal (If you haven’t saved your spot yet – now’s the time!) 🤩🚀✨
- More integrations: Jira, VCS (i.e Git), additional CI tool built-in integrations
- Parallel test executions
- More API testing capabilities
- Offline executions
- Uploading Python OpenSDK
- Built-in coding environments
- Docker for Mobile testing
- Versioning for recorded tests
- SSO with Google, LinkedIn, Git
- Additional community addons
- … and so much more!!! 😵
So, before we wrap up this fun user feedback deep dive, we wanted to take another moment to share with you what respondents said they like the most about TestProject and its community:
- “It’s the most user-friendly codeless test automation tool I could find – and I can’t believe it’s free. Also the best and most helpful tech support I’ve ever experienced.”
- “I love the simplicity of TestProject. It’s so easy to get started automating. At the same time, it’s such a complex and powerful tool with a ton of features to improve my tests.”
- “Simple installation and setup. Cross-browser compatibility – when I write a test using Chrome, there’s no need to make any changes to execute in other browsers. Nice reporting for non-technical people. Easy to learn for less technical people too.”
- “Ability to use the local device, testing iOS on windows machines, reporting and sharing, adaptive wait, execution speed, recently added logical conditions configuration.”
- “TestProject is one of the best tools for mobile automation testing and especially for iOS devices where you could run your tests from Windows OS. Thanks to the entire team for their prompt responses and support!”
- “Great tool, amazing and easy to use. In my former company, we were able to automate regression tests in both staging and production environments in the shortest time possible of less than a month unlike the initial plan of hard coding which would be a period of about 4 – 12 months depending on how people were fast enough”
- “The most complete and free tool for automation! I love the user interface, recoding feature, and scripting capabilities.”
- “No need to write or struggle with the code and its runtime errors, TestProject just bypassed that task.”
- “One-stop solution for automation”
- “TestProject helped me a lot to simplify the automation process over the application under test. Moreover, the support team of the TestProject tool is more than amazing. They are always there to help and promptly respond to the questions. I recommended using this tool to many of my connections already.”
- “Everyone is helpful and sharing knowledge. It’s all about giving back to the community”
- “It’s like a family” 🤗💕
Thank you for supporting us along the way 🙏 We appreciate everyone who took the time to provide feedback and insight. We make note of every single request and suggestion that comes our way, and our team works around the clock to make test automation more accessible and powerful for users and organizations like yourself, all for FREE.
Your feedback helps and encourages us to continue improving for the benefit of our loyal community 💕 Want to share YOUR feedback? Here‘s your shot to make an impact, share your thoughts, and suggest improvement ideas to help us continue making TestProject the world’s best test automation platform for all 💪
🗣 Continue spreading the word about TestProject with your friends & make a difference!
➡ Share your voice! ⬅