- Overview of Appium’s functionalities.
- Mapping elements to develop a “plain” Appium automated mobile tests.
- Demonstration of what can go wrong with such tests:
- Mix of test logic and UI actions.https://blog.testproject.io/2016/09/06/test-automation-selenium-page-object-model-page-factory/
- Coupled design.
- Difficult maintenance.
- Code redundancy.
- Unnecessary complexity.
- Resolve these problems by developing the same tests, this time while utilizing Page Object Model (POM).
- Comparison between “Plain” Appium tests vs. POM Appium tests.
- Page Object Appium advantages as opposed to “Plain” Appium.
- The benefits of scheduling and running Page Object Appium tests with TestProject framework.
If you’re looking for a written tutorial, we’ve got you covered as well! Just click here to read it 😉
Here is the full tutorial video: