2021 has passed in a blink of an eye for us. And now it’s that time of the year to reflect back and make some wishes for the year to come 🥂 We have so much to celebrate & be thankful for in this year, starting from our incredible community that rapidly growing and continue to amaze us every day 💜 To a record-breaking participation rate at the TestProject X launch, all the way to the Tester’s Month celebrations, you guys really came through this year! If you thought 2021 was exciting, just wait for 2022!
📌 Make sure to stay connected, so you don’t miss what we have planned for you ➡ If you made till here scroll down for a special surprise 🎁
⭐ Popular Posts & Activities You Liked
Enough teasers for now, let’s view some of your favorite posts and reminisce on the incredible activities we had going on in 2021 (click the images below to enjoy it again):
⭐ What You Thought About Us
We couldn’t help but cherish some of your lovely posts that made us smile all year long!
✨ Your top 5 picks for articles & tutorials posted by expert thought leaders:
✨ Your favorite webinars, events & challenges:
- Tester’s month – 30 days of celebration in honor of our power testers.
- TestProject in 1 minute – Introducing our new & official video explaining in just 1 minute all about us.
- The testing bootcamp – An educational webinar series about parallel execution, OpenSDK & Addons.
- TestProject X (v3.0) – The exciting reveal of the barrier braking TestProject X.
- Addons ninja workshop – We used our free test automation Addons library to take your testing skills to new heights.
⭐ 2021 Milestones to Remember
Let’s take a walk down memory lane:
✨ New features & releases:
- New mobile testing AI tools to reduce test flakiness and stabilize your tests.
- Support for BDD testing using the OpenSDK for SpecFlow, Cucumber or Behave.
- TestProject 2.0 Next Gen that enabled operating on a completely offline “on-premise” environment.
- Support for iOS simulators to record codeless test automation using macOS and Xcode.
- TestProject X (v3.0) to preform parallel execution and version control using built-in GitHub integration.
- Test Re-Run to re-run failed tests in a Job in order to automatically heal it.
- Support for iOS 15 & Android 12 to guarantee your customers receive a flawless user experience on the new operating systems.
- Support for Appium 2.0, Headless Edge, and more improvements in the latest 3.4.0 version release.
🎁 Your Christmas Suprise: To end this year with a smile & especially for the holiday, we’ve released this highly requested feature! You can now easily edit codeless sub-tests for both mobile and web applications – Open & edit nested tests in the recording session
- As of today, over 200,000+ organizations and users are working with us from all around the globe, simplifying their test automation at no cost.
- More than 50K monthly readers are enlightened by our blog’s thought-provoking content and valuable tutorials.
- Over 60K addon downloads from our Addons library, a lot of which are developed by our loved community members.
- 600+ articles & tutorials are available for our community to enjoy on our test automation blog.
What’s Next For 2022?
We can’t wait for everything that’s coming up in 2022. From insightful tutorials & best practice articles, all the way to new feature releases that will take your test automation to the next level! We also have some interesting webinars, challenges, conferences, and many more surprises to come!!
And for a new year greeting, we wish you to keep rocking your test automation efforts, use your superhero powers to fight bugs & continue to perform your testing magic 🎆
~From everyone at the TestProject family – have a great holiday season and a happy new year~