2020 was quite a roller coaster, to say the least 🎢 Lockdowns, quarantine, working from home, masks😷, Zooms… A year dominated by the existence of an indescribable global pandemic. It all sounds like the plot from a movie, but for many months, it has become our day-to-day life. No doubt, this year will never be forgotten as it held extreme challenges, and a few of them are also mentioned by all of you in my post here (thank you for sharing your experience – keep it up! 😊).
Nonetheless, TestProject and its community are also celebrating many memorable optimistic moments, and I’m choosing to celebrate the best of the best in 2020 in a community review for these great accomplishments while allowing them to guide our positive outlook into the next year of 2021 ⏩ Thank you for being part of our community and for sharing your knowledge & feedback along the road, while allowing us to create with you and for you! 💕
So, are you ready for the best of the best?
Here is The Complete TestProject Year in Review 🎬
From sharing blog tutorials by leading experts, hosting educational webinars, sponsoring online community conferences, and developing new features 🤯 Your test automation experience was (and always will be) our #1 priority 🏆
2020 Milestones to Remember!
- Over 200 articles and tutorials were published in our blog by an infinite list of inspirational test automation experts. Here’s a small taste of the top 5 articles that you, our TestProject community, found to be the most interesting & useful this year:
- More than 2.5 million worldwide readers were enlightened by thought-provoking content, valuable knowledge, and best practice tutorials shared in our blog for the benefit of the entire community.
- In March, we were proud and thankful to our TestProject community for voting us in the 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Software Test Automation! 🥇 We also launched our Master Program that same month – did you join us yet? 🎓
- Launched a brand new design for our website during October 2020, and also two new social media channels to get closer to our community and share with you an inside peek of how life at TestProject looks like 😉: Telegram TestProject News Channel & Live @ TestProject Instagram.
- We joined forces this year with Flood and SpecFlow to conducted the first ever 2020 State of Open Source Testing Survey, with 2,000 responses! 📊
- Over 30,000 addon downloads from TestProject Addons library, a lot of them also shared by our loved community members.
- Hosted over 40 webinars this year & issued over 3,000 certificates/badges this year! Go ahead and watch some of the webinars here 🍿 Oh, and we even created a special WFH series, having the entire community share their tips to survive these challenging times of working from home.
- Although this year no one got the chance to physically travel to conferences, we still had the pleasure and honor of connecting with you virtually and giving back to the open source community by sponsoring a bunch of testing conferences, events & tools: SeleniumConf 2020, TestFlix, Testoper Codeathon, SynapseQA Super Reads, SelectorsHub, Test & Quality Summit, TestCon, TTN community.
- We released a bunch of new features & built-in integrations, such as: Open source OpenSDK, Python OpenSDK, AI-powered Self-healing test recorder, Codeless Share Center, Robot Framework support, Adaptive Waits, Docker Agents, Sauce Labs integration, BrowserStack integration, qTest integration, TeamCity Integration – and SO MUCH MORE! You can explore it all over at our official Docs.
- As of today, over 80,000 organizations and users are working with us from all around the globe, simplifying their test automation at no cost! 🆓
We’d love to hear your opinion in our summarizing 2020 survey! ✨
What’s next for 2021?
Beyond these remarkable achievements we had in 2020, we are super excited for all that’s coming up in 2021! Our roadmap is loaded with features that we can’t wait for you to experience VERY soon! We also have a bunch of insightful blogs, tutorials & best practice articles from all your favorite test automation professionals, and of course a fully booked schedule of interesting webinars, marathons, trainings, conferences and many more surprises! 🤭
🎉 Wishing a Fabulous New Year to the Best Community Ever!
With 💗 From the TestProject Family