TestProject is proud to unveil a major step forward as the leader in coded and codeless test automation. Following on our recent release of our updated developer OpenSDK, we have made major enhancements to our codeless Smart Recorder, adding AI-Powered Self-Healing technology 🎉
With this exciting update, TestProject users will now be able to tackle the most difficult challenges in test automation with ease. iFrames, Popups, Dynamic Elements, and more can be tackled without issue. The AI-Powered Self-Healing capabilities in TestProject’s Smart Recorder will automatically handle test maintenance and debugging, keeping your tests running smoothly.
This revolutionary release provides a number of new features to further enhance the Smart Recorder, including:
- Automatic Self-Healing capabilities, with AI to monitor your tests and select the most robust selector strategy for your elements, and can even repair tests on the fly if needed.
- Best-in-class support for iFrames, Popups, Dynamic Elements and more.
- Streamlined user interface, accelerating test creation and management of advanced features like addons, parameters, and more.
- Improved performance, for lightning-quick test creation, element identification, and test debugging.
- Full compatibility with the most complex enterprise web apps, including SalesForce, SAP Fiori, MS Sharepoint, and ServiceNow.
- Adaptive-Wait automatically handles deviations in web application loading times.
How Does TestProject’s AI-Powered Self-Healing Work?
TestProject’s AI works for you, both during Recording & Execution of your tests!
- When recording a test, you will be notified if there’s a better, more stable way, to run the test and allow you to review and confirm the proposed changes.
- When executing a test, if a Self-Healing mechanism was used to recover from an error, an indication will appear in your report.
You can always change (or remove) any alternative strategies from the elements management page.
TestProject’s AI features are designed to be non-intrusive. You can always override suggested locators with your own by making them primary or removing the automatically generated ones.
❗ According to our study, these features can improve test stability and reliability by up to 95% within a single recording session!
Of course, as with prior versions of TestProject’s Smart Recorder, these new capabilities come with all the benefits of a free TestProject account:
- 100% compatibility with Selenium and Appium, including execution of existing scripts developed in either framework.
- One-click agent install and update, downloading and configuring all dependencies automatically, including Selenium, Appium, and other required components.
- Out-of-the-box reporting, dashboards, and test analytics with automatic sharing via email and Slack.
- Centralized test framework including page object model, test data management, test storage, and more.
- Easy integration with your DevOps toolchain, including integrations to Jenkins, qTest, BrowserStack, Sauce Labs, and a fully documented REST API.
This release is an evolution of the existing Smart Recorder. All previously developed scripts and addons will be compatible with the new Smart Recorder, with a wealth of added capabilities.
Users interested to try TestProject’s new Smart Recorder can follow these steps to get started:
- Create a free TestProject account
- Follow the process to “Record a Codeless” test
- Download, Install, and Register your agent
- Choose to “Create a Test”
- Choose “Web” test, and choose which project to save it to
- Name your test
- Choose the “record option” and select the web app you want to test
- Start creating your test with TestProject new recorder!
If you have any questions, feedback, or need help getting started, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we’re always happy to assist you.
🔥 Watch this LIVE demo of these new capabilities with TestProject’s CTO Eldar Kravetsky! 🔥
Happy testing! 😉