TestProject is excited to announce the latest in a series of recent integrations to provide the most comprehensive cloud test automation platform. TestProject will now be integrated directly to qTest, the #1 cloud test management tool. Now, TestProject users have the option to easily integrate a powerful, enterprise ready test management tool with their existing test automation processes.
qTest is the leading test management solution for teams taking an agile approach and leveraging open source automation tools. 70%+ of the current qTest user base is leveraging one or more open source automation tools like Selenium or Appium. Furthermore, 90%+ are using agile ALM’s like JIRA, Rally, or VersionOne. We built TestProject specifically around automated test creation and execution with open source testing tools. Additionally, qTest has support for manual testing and abilities to combine manual testing processes with the results of ongoing automated testing.
Current users of TestProject will gain many incredible features to enhance their open source testing initiatives, including:
- Traceability of automated (and manual test results) to requirements and defects, including with leading ALM’s like JIRA.
- Centralization of all test results (automated and manual) into a single test repository with complete audit history.
- Fully customizable reports and analytics, with configurable sharing settings.
- Intuitive tree view, allowing for easy organization of test cases and test results.
- Enterprise ready capabilities, including support for SAML and LDAP providers, project grouping, site field settings, and more.
Interested users can learn more about these new capabilities, by taking advantage of the valuable resources:
- Sign up for our upcoming webinar demonstrating how to set up the integration and what data is synchronized between both tools, happening March 31, 11am EST.
- Sign up for a free 14 day qTest Trial, and navigate to the integrations section of TestProject to get your accounts in both tools connected.
- Review our technical documentation, which outlines in detail all of the capabilities of this release.
We are excited to provide this game changing joint solution to the market. Please give it a try and let us know what you think by dropping us a note. Happy testing!