A time of new beginnings always comes with a time of reflection. A lot can happen in one year. For us at TestProject, 2019 was a really meaningful one since our focus was on YOU – The community! 🙌
Supporting your test automation journey was (and always will be) our #1 priority. From sharing blog tutorials by leading experts, hosting webinars, sponsoring open source conferences, and developing new platform features – It’s been a heck of a ride! 🏄🏻♂️ Anyone from a junior tester in a small startup, up to a senior developer or automation expert working on a terra scale corporate project – can easily find a place within TestProject.
With the holiday season upon us and the new year coming up, we want to take a moment to thank you for being part of our community and for sharing your knowledge and feedback with us. Our growth and progress over the past year would not have been possible without your trust and loyalty in TestProject.
2019 Milestones to Remember!
- Over 200 articles and tutorials were published in our blog by an infinite list of inspirational test automation experts. Here are just a few of the ones you liked:
- Web Testing Made Easy with Python, Pytest and Selenium WebDriver
- Get Started with SpecFlow in your Test Automation Project
- The Power of TestNG (Test Next Generation)
- How I Made A New TestProject Addon For Appium
- Next Generation Front End Testing using WebDriver and DevTools
- Writing Gherkin for Powerful Test Automation
- More than 1.7 million worldwide readers were enlightened by thought-provoking content, valuable knowledge, and best practice tutorials shared in our blog for the benefit of the entire community.
- In January we publicly released TestProject platform for everyone in the community to enjoy.
- As of today, over 10,000 organizations are working with us from all around the globe, simplifying their test automation at no cost! 🆓
- In June, TestProject joined forces with Tricentis, the cloud’s #1 continuous testing platform and Gartner’s Software Test Automation Leader! 🥇
- We traveled to test automation conferences from India, through London to Vienna, and had the pleasure and honor of connecting with our awesome users and giving back to the open source community!
- Read more here: https://testproject.io/2019-into-2020-review/
What’s next for TestProject in 2020?
Beyond these remarkable turning points we had in 2019, we are super pumped for all that’s coming in 2020! Our roadmap is loaded with exciting features we can’t wait for you to experience VERY soon!
In the meantime, here’s a sneak peek of what’s coming up:
- More insightful blogs, tutorials and best practice tips from all your favorite test automation professionals 🎓
- Scheduled a whole lot of webinars, marathons, podcasts, meetups and conferences to host and attend 🌎
- We will keep on releasing many new TestProject features, such as:
- Dockerized Agents
- Cloud executions
- Integrations with more CI/CD tools
- Community feature requests and new shared addons
- And SO many more surprises! 🎁💫
Looking forward to continuing this adventure with you and for you ❤ !
✨🎉🎄 Happy Holiday Season and Amazing New Year 🎄🎉✨
From all of us at the TestProject Family