The new year is right around the corner, and we’re in a mood to reminisce over the great year we’ve had, and to let you in on at all that’s coming in 2018!
Let’s start with some cool facts:
- This year we published 51 posts as opposed to 29 posts in 2016. We’re definitely growing, and in 2018 we plan to have you updated at least once a week on all that’s worth knowing in the test automation field, all year long!
- Our blog has over 29,000 unique pageviews per month and over 5,000 subscribers.
- There are over 17,000 of you who enter our blog every month from all over the world: India, United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Russia, Poland, Canada and many many more!
These were our top 10 posts of 2017:
- 8 Open Source Test Automation Tools for Desktop Applications
- Create a Test Automation Framework with C#, Selenium Webdriver & NUnit
- Master API Test Automation in 10 Minutes
- API Testing Using Java
- How to Create a Cross Browser Compatible Test Automation Framework
- Setting Up the Development Environment for Your Test Automation Framework
- Using Selenium with Python Tutorial (Part 1)
- World’s Most Desirable Test Automation Skills!
- How to Use Selenium with Ruby (Part 1)
One thing is for sure – 2018 is about to bring with it great novelties in the automation field, and we can’t wait to share them with you soon! So for now, we want to thank you all for sharing this journey with us, and we hope to see you all next year and share with you more exciting posts!
We wish you all a happy and prosperous new year!
2018, HERE WE COME! 😎